Welcome to Homeowners Association of Galena Country Estates
- February 21st, 6 pm: Noxious Weed Management Talk, @ 6 pm. Gathering Room A at Raley’s on Wedge. Click on the attached flyer
- February 23rd: Candidate Nomination Forms are due at EBMC for two positions.
- 2023 Annual Meeting with EBMC: Tuesday, March 28th @ 6 pm. Gathering Room A at Raley’s on Wedge Parkway. Agenda: Vote Counting for two seats on GCE Board; Common Ground Identification; One-Page Rental Handout to Welcome Neighbors; CC&R Status; Sept. 9th Reserve Park for Picnic, etc.
- May 2023 is Clean-Up Month: Waste Management will pick up 6 bags/cans of waste for FREE during 4 weeks in May. See more info under Fire Protection.
- 2022 Financial Reserve Study. Click for information.
- Rights & Responsibilities for Better Communities. Click for details.
- Saturday May 20th 8 am-1 pm.: Community Garage Sale
- Candidate Nomination Forms must be returned to EBMC by February 23, 2023
- View the Winter Newsletter
We need your email address to send you information concerning the Association, please print and send this Email Authorization Form to EBMC.
Email Authorization Form
Help us save money and improve communications by completing and submitting your e-mail to our management company, EBMC. Only 187/248 homeowners have submitted e-mail addresses to EBMC.
Please keep our neighborhood safe by obeying the posted speed limit of 25 mph.
To contact the board directly, please email email@example.com
The Galena Country Estates Homeowners Association (HOA) was created as a part of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R’s) which each property owner agreed to at time they purchased their property. The general purpose of the Association is to promote the common interests and welfare of the property owners. The Association is also the means for the promulgation and enforcement of all regulations necessary to govern the subdivision. Each owner of a lot is entitled to one vote per lot and elects a five member Board of Directors. Our website is available to promote your local news and Business special promotions. Contact us if you would like us to use your e-mail address for informing you of events at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests.
KEEP ALL TRAILERS AND RV’S BEHIND 6ft FENCE AT SIDE OF HOME
ALL EASEMENT DITCHES MUST BE CLEANED OF WEEDS AND DEBRIS TO ALLOW FREE FLOW OF WATER AND REDUCE FIRE HAZARD BY HOMEOWNER